Today ended class playing the game Who Would Win? The idea is to come up with convincing arguments about what famous person would win in some shared activity, like Mick Jagger vs Martha Stewart in Hairdressing. I modified the original rules a bit so 2 students would argue for a minute, each one supporting the card they had drawn, and then the rest of the group votes on whose explanation is better. The person with most points wins; here are some examples of the pairs that occurred:
- Britney Spears vs Cleopatra in video gaming
- Karl Marx vs Christopher Columbus in weightlifting
- Madonna vs Lance Armstrong in swordfighting
- Da Vinci vs Caesar in wargames
- King Kong vs Pope John Paul II in tennis
I know that I've been not updating as frequently as some of you would like; my freelance writing work has really picked up and is eating up most hours that I spend in front of the computer, for which I am sorry. Please bear with me! And think about what other ridiculous pairings you can come up with for your own version of Who Would Win?
1 comment:
Mao and Gandhi in table tennis
George Washington and Barack Obama pitching horseshoes
Marie Antoinette and Mother (ST!) Theresa bowling......
Post a Comment