Oh wait, you say, what a surprise! I mean, Bethany actually busy? GASP!
Been enjoying my time stateside even if things didn't always go as planned. I got to party in the pre-wedding festivities for Munirih and Krishna (my cousin and her new husband) on Friday night (and got sweet henna "tattoo" on my hand and arm). Then came the joy of thunderstorms and tornadoes between me and where I wanted to go, so Mike and I simply got up WAY early on Saturday to drive to Spencer for Michael D's graduation - egads! The ceremony was short and the longest speaker funny although one does tire of "this isn't an end, but a new beginning" speech that is obligatory at every single graduation ceremony. Still, the open house party was fun afterwards - (what do you call a bar that isn't yours? nacho bar!) and sleeping that evening also a joy. As always I strive to find that balance between family, friends, and rest
Just watched this clip about McCain - as elections heat up past the high simmer they are on currently it's curious to see how people have, shall we say, changed. (On that note, I'm off to renew my driver's license - woohoo for new photos.)
No comments:
Post a Comment