Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sell your life on Ebay

As I pack up my Beograd apartment, I ran across this article about a British man who is selling his "entire life" on Ebay. House and contents, introduction to friends, even his job - he plans to walk out with just wallet and passport, see where life takes him. As I look at all the paper and things I've managed to acquire over the past year I'll admit the notion is quite attractive. Inspirational even.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think this would work? I doubt I could pay anyone to take my job though. Sometimes I feel like letting it all slip out of my hands and running. You know? ... of course you know.

Bethanygallivants said...

I don't know if it'd work, but running is always an option that probably seems more attractive than it is. I do hate the connotation of quitting that it brings though... Gotta just keep going, however and wherever that may be. By foot or bike or steam train or airplane, they all get you somewhere, right?