I'm apparently becoming more interested with politics both in my native and adopted country; this opinion piece was something I found worth sharing as we move towards the presidential elections. I think he makes some really excellent points about post 9/11 America.
On the domestic front (i.e. my apartment), things continue to move apace. Mike's here to visit and that's wonderful. Classes have been poky to start up (apparently one school just lost 5 groups of adults I was posited to work with) and that's not so wonderful. But if I can be insecure financially in a country where I'm still learning the language and way things work, heck, I can do it anywhere. At least that's what I tell myself. Daily.
I'll try and post up some further adventures soon (or at least some musings) - thinking about home a lot, hoping that I can get life scheduled enough soon to actually buy tickets for a stateside return come December. Now off to enjoy my company some more.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment