One of the things I'm discovering I enjoy about teaching adults and university students is that I learn all sorts of things. One class the other day was full of economics majors so we talked about corporate structure in Serbia, unemployment, some of the whys behind it. I also learned recently that the Serbian government hasn't actually formed since the elections in the fall.
So what's the largest NGO in Serbia right now? Serbia.
In other news, I'm going to Greece in June to help out on this dig - the Kenchreai Cemetary Project I'll be with the fabulous Susan Wise and not-so-little Andrew. I'm getting excited although lots of logistics to figure out. Thankfully it times out so that I leave Belgrade exactly when my 90 days here are up on my current visa. That takes me into July, I'm still figuring out what the rest of the summer will bring but will be back here to teach again come September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment