Tuesday, February 9, 2010

giraffes. just because

I saw this comic on the weekend and cried I was laughing so hard. Can't get the image to display right, so click on the link. Really. You'll love it.

I also will be printing this out and putting it in my wallet.

Been also watching a bunch of Eddie Izzard and laughing a bunch there too - that man is a brilliant mime and excellent at looping his stories together with the oddest of connectors. Mice and the Italian Job; how can you not laugh? Enjoy something funny!

Watched Julie and Julia again last night with Sarah. I hate that she's so obsessed with her blog, her readers. I think that while the discipline of writing daily is a good one, I don't want to be so, ummm, self absorbed? Does that make sense? So pardon if I lean the other way and don't post so often. I'd like to get back to weekly updates. Also being like Julia Childs and living in Paris in a golden age.

Where is the time machine?

1 comment:

anne said...

who is obsessed? julie or sarah? :)
Enjoyed the giraffe, of course!
b safe