Monday, November 3, 2008

These are a few....

Some things I have done:

-Worked morning shifts at a coffee shop for a week, starting at 5, 6, or 7 a.m.

-Bought a bike (that wasn't stolen) and subsequent gear (helmet, lock, lights)

-Seen Halloween costumes throughout the Mission District and had Snickers bars thrown at me in Oakland.

-Had lunch with Barb (stopping by on her cross-country trip) and Sarah at 900 Grayson in Berkeley. Chicken and waffles with gravy equal incredibly good.

-Biked practically across San Francisco (over 4 miles, it's roughly only 7 by 7 miles square) in the rain becoming super-saturated with water (I dumped water out of my boots where it was standing inside at the end), though my trusty messenger bag stayed dry on the inside (huzzah!).

-Had a job interview with a fairly major publishing company for their World Languages division (also on Halloween).

-Raided thrift stores for interview appropriate clothing that fit and came away victorious.

-Ate peanut butter M&Ms.

-Turned the clocks for daylight savings and was NOT late to work.

I'll leave you to decide what I'd do again and what I'll try to avoid repeating. Feel free to post your guesses.

2 comments:

anne said...

you'll prob not try to ride in the rain, but it might happen anyway. you'll definitely eat p'nt Ms again. hopefully you won't have to buy another bike any time soon. what kind is it? used I assume as you made reference to not stolen?
be safe as always!!
mum

Anonymous said...

But did you catch any of those snicker's?