It all started with "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego"... and look at me now. If you can catch me.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Dinos are cool
I love this webcomic. This one made me laugh since it reminds me of most nights on Kopaonik (click on it to see the whole thing). And I'll post up pictures soon, I promise.
Multi-employed is the new black. I'm now writing for blogs for money about things like room design and imported ceramics (areas of higher expertise than other things I've written before, that's for sure). Wrapping up my English Lit MA this May at SFSU. Yay books! Lots and lots of books!
There's also the cavorting, the eating deliciousness, and some intensive swimming. The crashing of restaurant parties. The teaching of English, of French, of business writing to engineers. There's the cozy apartment, fun-filled times, and other excitement the city brings. Like dueling piano bars or a Wait Wait Don't Tell Me recording.
As the wise (and well-placed marketing) Tucan said, "Follow your nose." Clearly, that means: don't walk backwards, don't retread things that were only good the first time, and do do things that are good for you but still taste good (especially with 13 vitamins and minerals!).
No comments:
Post a Comment